Sunday, September 20, 2015

DVD Release Soon!

 I've got a dvd compilation set coming out near the end of October. The dvd is a selection of four short films I've made. Inside the dvd are liner notes by Prof. John Vanderheide, some cool stickers and a "Candy Minx World Peace Reading List". The reading list is about 40 books that are amazing, paradigm shift, change the world stuff. If you want to pre-order a dvd you could click on the PayPal button on the scroll bar of this blog. Order up a dvd and I'll mail it to you soon. The dvd are $11 for pre-order.
Above is a photo of Eugene Knapik and I in Toronto. Eugene interviewed me about some of the books on my world peace reading list. You can listen to that interview here:

http://27thstreet.libsyn.com/episode-4-the-27th-street-podcast

I can remember how to hyper link on my blog! So you'll have to copy and paste to listen to interview...sorry about that...

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net