Sunday, November 03, 2013

White Hart Red Lion By Nick Asbury

Yes those are fresh scones baked this morning in the photo below of a new got from our friend Martin in the U. K. In the front pages of the book is a geneology map of the families and people involved in the history plays by Shakespeare. It's so small I thought I would find one online and print it out... Which I did. It's a little different than the one in the book but it is helpful nonetheless. Then I took a set of highlighter pens to track the various families such as "House of Tudor" and "House of York". When I was done I used my thumb and forefinger to close the photocopy page!!! Not my phone!!!! I guess I was so involved that I just automatically tried to close the page how I would my phone page... Made me laugh at myself

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net