Wednesday, February 13, 2013

More Pics...

I didn't get to posting many pics here lately...this is actually New Years Day. Yes that is Xavier one of the fellows who worked camera for me in November. And yes, that is Harry Lennix (Commander Lock from Matrix 2 and 3). Stagg and I went to this great party and had some awesome conversations. Harry Lennix is an avid storyteller and he told some great anecdotes with thoughtfl insight on some current movies. I was very inspired as he showed me some aspects of movies and their representation of people that may be positive and negative. I actually would love to interview him...and I even got inspired to build a character...maybe he could play that character...dreaming big on one of these cold winter days...I actually had this brain storm the other day. I've had a feature film script wrestling in my head for a few years...and this one particular scrpt I realized would be great as a tv series. So somehow...I'm going to write a pitch and outline for a tv series with a few episodes. When am I going to have time to write this? I don't know...hopefully I will write it on a beach in Cannes in the next few months. Dreaming big as I said...



No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net