Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Stop Procrastinating Stopping Procrastinating

Stagg and I made this chair for our friend Jenny. It's taken me a long LOOOONNNGGG time to finish this thing and it's part of a terrible trend I've been in of procrastinating. I procrastinate here and there but it's been chronic for quite a while. I'm working on just going ahead and doing stuff and not overthinking or waiting. We'll see...anyways I'm glad to have this chair done and will deliver it to her this week. No matter what!

5 comments:

Eugene Knapik said...

He (or she) who hesitates is lost.
The early bird gets the worm.
The days run away like wild horses over the hills (Buk).

Time passes slowly up here in the mountains (Weird Bob).

Candy Minx said...

All adages are true...I'm just kicking myself in the butt to keep moving...

Almost called you last night...will do so very soon...!!!

nbrsspot.blogspot.com said...

that is cool. i do the same thing on projects. i am kicking myself to keep moving on Jeff's moms and her partners x-mas present.i would post it but they read my blog so i cant post it.. LOL.. I want to so bad.. To show what i can do on my own.

X. Dell said...

I, for one, would never look a gift chair in the mouth. Seems to me you and Stagg have been busy lately. Just going ahead isn't the same as procrastination. It's a part of prioritizing.

S.M. Elliott said...

Beautiful!

generated by sloganizer.net