Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pre-Production Meeting

It's a tough job, but somebody's got to do it. Yep, this is my friend Zandra who is also a director (and actor) and we are collaborating on a short film. We are each directing vignettes that we each wrote, and then we are editing them together.

We are shooting principal photography this coming weekend. Last night we had supper together and talked aboutsome detals for the weekend. We have a cast of 6 or 8 actors. Zandra is filming on Saturday and has a crew and we need to feed them and and offer them a place to sit etc. I am filming on Sunday. We need to feed them too. So we had some last minute notes to cover them we had a great long evening relaxing. We played a board game and talked and had some cheese crackers, thai peanut sauce and nodles. Stagg , then Tricia, joined us and it was a great night.

We are filming Zandra's vignettes at our apartment. And Sunday I have several out door locations and a couple locations across the city. One downtown, one in a classroom and one in a barber shop.

I've got to tell you...I'm pretty excited. I feel a kind of buzzing...part wonderful part like I'm falling off a cliff ha ha.

Okay...got lots of details to do today...need a couple more items for wardrobe, for make up and things like duct tape, groceries (I'm cooking in the crock pot for "craft service" for the crew...making beef stew and chicken paprika). Zandra is also getting catering for the crew. We are really doing this! Yay!

I can't show you everything about the film...but above are some of the clothes for my wardrobe. And some of the make up kit. Curious?

3 comments:

Eugene Knapik said...

Sounds great! I hope all the filming goes well.

Candy Minx said...

Thanks Eugene I'm just super excited. I just hope I can sleep ha ha!

Jason Messinger said...

Can't wait for the screening!

generated by sloganizer.net