Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Some Work Type Pics

 I had a very busy set of shifts at one of my jobs this weekend. On Saturday night I opened about 400 beer in three hours. I think thats 2 beer a minute...One of my customers was so fabulous looking I had to take a picture of him. He has the blog Maroon GodsHe had the coolest hat on! I told him I was gonna put him here on my blog and I hope he stops by to see this picture.
 Jumping back a couple weeks in time...I helped some friends band do some behind the scenes preparing. Our friends band Yellow Jacket had a show at goose island Brewery with Automagik. See pictures below. Carlo hosted the band Automagik and we wanted to make their hotel room really fun. Automagik was driving into town at midnight or so and we got into the room forst and put beer, flowers and some chocolates, cheese and crackers. Turns out their gig in Madison was cancelled, they got to the room about an hour later super depressed...their van had broken down too...but they got their spitits lifted when they saw all the treats we left in their room!




Here is the band after they got in the room and their van had broken down and their gig was cancelled...and guess what? Automagik is back in town in a week for Battle of The Bands.

3 comments:

MGods said...

Hey...this is the guy with the cool hat!!! I like the picture!!! Thanks for adding me to your blog.

Candy Minx said...

Hi MGods! It was lovely to meet you and thanks for saying hi!

Candy Minx said...

I will also link to your blog!

generated by sloganizer.net