Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Around Around...



This week is the first few days I've felt like I had my head on and rested. Since Sept and Oct I've either had a cold or just been stressed out, or exhausted and even after sleep not feeling rested. How I feel rested right now is just amazing...I can not believe how shitty I have felt. I had a cold for 8 weeks...not the kind you have to lay down...but just coughing. I feel like right now I can get to things I like doing. I had a reading block...although I read...it was tough work. I haven't hardly been writing and painting is on a back burner for me without feeling I have time. I feel like I have some ideas to write and now its just up to getting there and doing it. It feels good to feel "normal" again.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net