Friday, January 14, 2011

Two New Blogs

A couple of longtime online bookclub pals of mine have begun blogging. Both these blogs have great foundations as both bloggers are super interesting fellows and love reading. I hope you get a chance to drop by and say howdy or welcome them to blogging. Here is Occult Cormac which I think both X Dell and Mister Anchovy will appreciate. He is mixing up Asian philosophy, poetry, icons and I Ching, earthly and heavenly elements into his readings of Cormac McCarthy. "Occult Cormac" is someone I've had the pleasure of "meeting in real life" and he is very dear to my heart as I've known him online for over ten years and had many cool conversations. He is an imaginative innovative reader and thinker. And the other blog is written by a fellow who seems to read constantly. I think the blog title is Track Of The Cat. He once turned me on to one of the best books I've ever read called They Marched Into Sunlight. I read a lot but this blogger leaves me in the dust. His book notes are thoughtful and engaging and he is also one of the kindest and politest bookclub participants I've ever encountered, and I've encountered a lot. I feel very lucky to have spent so much internet and discussion time with both these incredible people and I hope you find something of interest at their blogs. They don't make readers like these two every day.

1 comment:

tweetey30 said...

I might read them later on. I have to finish cleaning but thought i would drop a few lines and say howdy to my current friends.

generated by sloganizer.net