Friday, July 23, 2010

Restricted


It's hotter than Satan's taint around here...but here is a good summer song. Aw, these guys are so cute.

We're off to see another movie this afternoon...we need the ac. We saw Inception this week...and LOVED it! Excellent movie. It's not like it has spoilers exactly, but probably better for me not to say too much about it....because it's just a really good ride. Ride the kick as they say....it's very William Burroughs so perfect for Stagg and I. This afternoon we're gonna try and catch the Joan Rivers movie.

Here is another video and song that goes lovely with My chemical Romance...Alice coopers "Eighteen" One of my favourite songs ever....wow...this is anincredible video from an old tv program...cool!

1 comment:

Kaz Maslanka said...

I gotta get outta this place gonna run off into space - forever 18

generated by sloganizer.net