Sunday, April 04, 2010

Family App


In this video is Tim, a pal...actually the brother of a good family friend. I've been following his work notes on FB about developing an App for the new iPad. I love that he is in line in the U.S. for getting the new product. His notes were really fun to follow as he stressed out with a time constraint making his new App. His sister is a good friend and a Halloween party a couple years ago he was Beetlejuice, his sister was a female Elvis, I was Sharon Tate (hey I never said I had good taste)...I was trying to find some photos...here's a couple but I can't find Tim as Beetlejuice and he looked amazing!



Are you going to get an iPad? I'm more interested in a laptop...a classic Mac laptop...but I love the iPhone so much. I hope in 6 months to get an iPhone...

3 comments:

Beej said...

oh that photo is hilarious Candy! A friend of mine just got his ipad and he LOVES it.

Candy Minx said...

Beej, that night as we went to various parties we were taking public transit...and some people were so off-put by my costume. Like "you're a terrible person"...by the time these pics were taken I seem to have lost my hair extensions/buffant 60's style...

I'm very curious about the iPad...

Gardenia said...

Oh, what campy fun that party must have been!

I've been looking trying to find out why this new electronic gadget is such a big thing - and can't find out what it really does other than is mouseless and keyboardless? Not sure I could function without my keyboard! HOW would we do Farmtown and Farmville?

It would be exciting to have been able to walk along with the development of the app. I will always remember working on the software for the new voting machines - when I called out "This is like the Emperor's New Clothes" Everyone is pretending they understand it and that it's wonderful, but why are they sending it to the Clerk's for testing - any other software is developed, tested and THEN sent to the users! They all nodded and eventually turned the software away because it worked like crap. It was so much fun - not turning it down, but the thinking processes -

Anyway, can't wait to check out the iPad!

generated by sloganizer.net