Friday, April 02, 2010

Back In Biz

Keyboard and mouse were jimmied. I had been MacGver-ing them for a couple weeks...but keyboard was super jammed. I'd wire some stuff for quick blog posts...but really couldn't type. Just went downtown and got new mouse and keyboard. We really needed new ones for about a year. And wow are these ever sexy. Like butter.

Also got some storage. Our iTunes and iMovie were taking up so much space and things were getting sluggish. I am so excited to install this storage space...moving all of Stagg's music...and going to organize it in a way we can actually find stuff, lol. Also my editing takes up so much space...so this should be a fun weekend of organizing all my movie files and videos...and being able to play music at the same time. We had reached a spot where playing music and even checking emails was super trying...whoo hooo!!!!

6 comments:

furiousBall said...

butter is extremely sexy :)

Candy Minx said...

Well, Marlon Brando seemed to enjoy it!

Beej said...

Candy, I've noticed your rarity and I have missed you.

mister anchovy said...

We don't do a lot of space-eating computer activities, but still, ours is due for a good clean up. I'll bet I can get rid of a lot of junk or at least archive a lot of it to our external HD.

Candy Minx said...

Beej, its so nice to comfortably type and surf!

Mr. A, already the use of puter is better. I'm now just trying to do housework on the thing. It's a bit of a mess...feels good though!

Anonymous said...

All right! Way to go Candy!

-andy

generated by sloganizer.net