Monday, February 08, 2010

Best Ad, Censored...



What a fantastic game yesterday...meanwhile...The best commercial for the Superbowl wasn't shown. Yesterdays ads were boring and derivitive. I suppose it must be the depression the States is in , I don't know...two years ina row with poor commercials, no imagination. A couple were ok, Jay Leno was a nice touch but riffed on earlier ad format/plot. but ok.

The best Superbowl ad was the one above which was rejected by CBS, story here...thanks Pop Culture Dish, I laughed so hard when I saw this ad on your blog...

2 comments:

Janet said...

I kind of liked the one with Betty White and Abe Vigoda...but thought it was kind of age-ist...ho

DILLIGAF said...

I will do virtually anything for food.

It's in my genes.

However....that bit will stay in my jeans....

I could live with starvation...honest...;-)

generated by sloganizer.net