Sunday, October 04, 2009

Gallows




Okay, in the previous set of comments my friend Beej, and her son...said that I was lucky to go see this band because this was a bad ass band. Yes, Beej's son, you're so right. Gallows is a seriously band ass band!!! Listen, I've seen a lot of bands and a big variety of bands...so I was surprised to be totally blown away by Gallows. They are really one of the most exciting bands I've ever seen. I was right up leaning on the stage and I had the most ridiculous shit-eating grin because these guys had the most awesome energy and just fucking blew me away. I will now try with all my effort to see them whenever they are on tour. We had a fantastic evening, got early to the club to eat dinner and have a couple drinks and then just loved being in this club...and then Gallows, I just want to travel around the world and dance to them live.



Complete air!










4 comments:

* (asterisk) said...

I'm so glad you loved it, pet! I hope Stagg did, too. You are totally right when you say it's a surprise when a band so completely blows you away. Being at one of Gallows' small shows is a great experience. Totally makes you want to follow them to every gig, doesn't it?!

Beej said...

Candy, loved LOVED!!! the photos. I know my son will too, when he sees them.

Wow, you make me want to go see a concert right this minute.

Loved your outfit too, you one cool mama, you!

tweetey30 said...

Ok it maybe just me noticing this but what is it with all the butt shots??? LOL... Only picking on you.. Hope all is well and it looks like a load of fun but I am not sure I could sit through a Concert like that. too loud.. My poor ears couldnt handle it anymore..

Asterisk Miss you and red.. Havent seen you around on Facebook lately...

Wandering Coyote said...

I'm so glad you loved it & had a wicked time! I'm so jealous of you guys who live in bigger centres and have access to gigs that I only dream of! No one comes to the boonies!

generated by sloganizer.net