Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Hey

Hey, I have had trouble with my blog the last couple days. Sorry I haven't responded to a few new comments here...I will get to them. I think it's a weird combination of too many videos and maybe a bad connection...but I find I'm stuck not getting logged in. Will be up and running sometime to day I hope.

A quick catch up we had an awesome long weekend. Got phone calls from family, it was so good to hear the voices of friends Scott Jill Martina. Thanks guys! We went out busking most of the weekend and watched a lot of movies. I hope to have some movie reviews up soon too. I also have begun a little part time volunteer work with another amazing film project. I'm not sure if I can talk about...but let me say...I had such a cool day working yesterday I had goosebumps! I met some really cool film makers...and they had a wicked office...computers and editing and Macs everywhere. I was in heaven. They are getting their film ready for a certain something something festival...pretty cool stuff! I was scaning art ork...and today I'm researching and archiving quotes with referecing the page number, and publication...just as an example of how much fun this is! I'm going through some of my favourite and best writing of American work to find the quotes! More later! Shhh...

The weather was amazing this weekend and we had a great time showing art outside and talking to people. Two small paintings went to good homes! So far...the work is slow but steady but Stagg is meeting lots of people and lots of people are looking at his work. he's sold about 12 pieces so far, for really amazing deals. It seems people do want to get art if it is sold at very accessable prices...and what great news that is for two prolific painters! Feeling the love people!

4 comments:

Gardenia said...

Wonderful to be moving into the heart of your passion, yes? The film world and selling of art. I'm so happy for you guys!!!! And learning from you too.

Beej said...

Candy, plese send me your email address.

Beej said...

Check your email, mama.

tweetey30 said...

Hey to yourself. We spent the weekend painting our house.. Stop by and check it out if you havent already. So much work and not enough time in a day.. Yikes and we still arent done..

generated by sloganizer.net