Friday, August 14, 2009

Made In America



I look twice when I hear what Stacy Perlata is up to. Perlata was a bit of a god to those of us who love the beach, love surfing or are from the west coast. Perlata is a former Z-Boy and professional skateboarder and he made the brilliant Dogtown and Z-Boys. These are the boys I was in love with when I was in high school. (he also wrote the screenplay for the retelling movie Lords of Dogtown). Now here is his new documentary Crips and Bloods:Made In America. I am really looking forward to this one, and I can tell you...so is a certain guy we know called Stagg.

Meanwhile...I am so so busy....I don't have time to blog this week. Hope to post some pictures and get some posts in some time this week with a breakdown of just why we are so busy this last two weeks!

Cheers!

Oh...and check it out...Chris Rock had an amazing idea for a documentary...Good Hair here is a clip...looks like a blast!

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net