Thursday, August 27, 2009

Chingon


Since seeing the highly entertainng and rewarding Inglorious Basterds I've been going through my extra's on dvds of Tarantino movies. I found this video and thought it was such a great addition to a dvd package. We watched Death Proof on Sunday after seeing Inglorious Basterds. I don't know if I'll write a review...I'm not sure I can add anything to what has already been written. If you want to see a brilliant film, go see it...if you're like me and have Jewish Revenge fantasies...go see it. Go kick some Nazi ass!

Robert Rodriguez's band is Chingon. Rodriquez is an awesome director who has made From Dusk Till Dawn, El Mariachi and Sin City. Rodriquez has made an indespensible "film school" reputation...It's called Ten-Minute Film School (click on hyper text to follow link). I posted it here before...but here are two videos he made as well. He is someone I really admire because he is liek a "one-person-film-crew". He and David Lynch are both like this...sort of like Prince playing all the instruments!



No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net