Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Icing


Stagg's sister gave us the cutest little ornament. It's a porcelain wedding cake commemorating this year. I like it because it's something I wouldn't have thought to get...and I love cake images and shapes...and it's so sentimental. We got a new camera. Yippee...and it's the same kind Tuffy P had given us a few years ago...so it was easy to adjust to on the computer. Below is my cell phone version. The cell phone camera has served us well...but it's nice to use this new one.

Some of my cake paintings...



And a CAKE video...

2 comments:

tweetey30 said...

That cake looks good enough to eat with pink frosting dripping down the sides of it and melting in your mouth.Now I am hungry.. LOL... Have to go to bed though. Busy day ahead of me again... LOL.. Anyway Talk to you soon.

Gardenia said...

Nice cake paintings - what fun! I love the ornament too - I have never seen one like that - daughter bought two singing Elvis ornaments that were super cute. I bought a singing Frank Sinatra one for the guy that cuts our hair....my favorites are the ones the little kids make that have their photos in them...I got one gold one that has the state flower, flag, bird of Wyoming.

generated by sloganizer.net