Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hero


Check out the percussion and lyrics on this one by NAS (ft. Keri HIlson)

My lawyers only see the Billboard charts as winning
Forgetting - Nas the only true rebel since the beginning
Still in musical prison, in jail for the flow
Try telling Bob Dylan, Bruce, or Billy Joel
They can't sing what's in their soul
So untitled it is
I never change nothin'
But people remember this
If Nas can't say it, think about these talented kids
With new ideas being told what they can and can't spit
I can't sit and watch it
So, shit, I'ma drop it
Like it or not
You ain't gotta cop it
I'm a hustler in the studio
Cups of Don Julio
No matter what the CD called
I'm unbeatable, y'all

1 comment:

tweetey30 said...

Cool Video.. Thanks for sharing.. I am visiting before work tonight because Hubby's not home right now. He went out for a bit. I dont mind as long as he's home before I have to leave...

generated by sloganizer.net