Sunday, September 07, 2008

One of my Favourite Awards Show...MTV VMA!


Anybody else looking forward to tonights VMA show?

I love Chris Brown...and above is his brilliant performance from last years VMA show. Rihanna wasn't too shabby either.

I'm looking forward to L.L. Cool J, Kanye West (even if he is so ridiculously conceited), Pink, Kid Rock and I expect Lil Wayne will be amazing.

Rumour has it Britney Spears is going to perform: to clear up the clusterfuck that was last years performance. Here is an overview of her performances on this awards show....with a funny clip of James Brown introducing her, he says "A dynamic entertainer and tantalizer, Britney Spears!"


And a rehearsal..

4 comments:

X. Dell said...

It's been a while since I watched the VMA. I think I'm getting an allergy to hype.

So there was a clusterfuck at her last performance? Hmmm. I miss all the good stuff.

mister anchovy said...

I hate to show how "out of it" I really am, but geez, I don't even know what this awards show is. Then again, I'm not big on the awards shows in general.

Candy Minx said...

X-Dell, some good things in the show. The best treatment for an allergy is the hair of the dog. Well, it works for me :) Not that many great clothes though this year. Pussycat Dollls looked real nice though.

Mister Anchovy, I'm a awards show addict. I have them in order of stature, my favourite is a tie between MTV Movie Awards and the Oscars. The MTV one, is way more fun. This was an awards show for videos. Um, if you're lucky you might catch Bob Dylan doing a tv commercial. His iPod commercial debuted during the award show a couple years ago, this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r3F34JBJkw

or his SUV commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sxlgjhb9x6M

Anonymous said...

the best part of the VMA's was Kanye West's performance at the end... the worst part was the host (what's with the accent?)

generated by sloganizer.net