Thursday, September 13, 2007

From "From A Lofty Perch"

Look at the amazing package we recieved from Gardenia! Wonderful pamphlets about New Orleans (we are going there in Oct with Mister Anchovy and Tuffy P...and Gardenia is going to try to meet us there for a bit too!)...a masque, some gorgeous sea shells... a Florida licence plate (Stagg loves licence plates and Gardenia didn't even know that!) a beuatiful flamingo wine stopper...ever so useful and spces and cajun food. I am blown away Gardenia...what an incredible thoughtful package.
Stagg got this package in the mail a few days ago...but didnt pen it...he thought it was an "mail art" package being returned from an art gallery. So he had stuffed it near his closet. He pulls it out late last night and casually mentions it...I was like "oh my god...Gardenia was wondering if it was lost in the postal system". It was so much fun to open it. ISN"T BLOGGING GREAT AND TO MEET SUCH AWESOME FOLKS ONLINE!!!!

And yes...by now you may have noticed I have made a pit stop in Chicago on my way to Asheville for a conference this week. Stagg and I were all stressed out because we had to say goodbye since I have been on the road and working and we have to be apart for a few weeks at a time...so this package arrived and just cheered us right up.

No comments:

generated by sloganizer.net