Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tags From Matthew and Amy....

I have three tags to catch up on here are two!...from Matthew

1) Name your favorite band and singer. (The singer can’t be from the band) Sublime and David Bowie.
2) Favorite historical politician (domestic)? (Historical = Dead) Tommy Douglas.
3) Favorite historical politician (International)? Jesus Christ.
4) You’re giving a Hollywood pitch (25 words or less) about your Blog — GO"Mickey and Judy don't need to save the farm instead save the town by changing from a farm economy to a tribal system of making a living...and they only have one week!
5) Other than where you live now, what city do you like? New York City!
6) Favorite modern politician? (In office now) Barak Obama.
7) Are you a Wilsonian Idealist or Nixonian Realist in foreign policy? Khrishna.
8) Favorite obscure movie?
a) Not Seen By Many but Mainstream: The Cotton Club.
b) Not Seen By Many but Mainstream:Bubba Ho Tep
c) Independent Film: The Big Lebowski
d) Foreign: The Enigma of Kasper Hauser

And a tag from Amy....

1. WHAT WERE YOU DOING 10 Years ago. Making a short film and painting
2. WHAT WERE YOU DOING 1 YEAR AGO..blogging and writing a short film and painting.
3. FIVE SNACKS YOU ENJOY, hummous, celery, pork rinds, pischatio nuts, berries.
4. 5 SONGS TO WHICH YOU KNOW ALL THE LYRICS, I'm Just A Girl( Gwen), Don't Stop(Madonna), 911's A Joke( Public Enemy) Bohemian Rapsody(Queen), Delta Dawn (Helen Reddy)
5. FIVE THINGS YOU DO IF YOU WERE A MILLIONAIRE...art school for street kids, film production office headquarters, buy land put up a tipi,buy lots of art, buy a house in the French Quarter.
6. FIVE BAD HABITS wearing pj's all day, nail biting, clothes on floor, making art, making films.
7. FIVE THINGS YOU LIKE DOING talking, blogging, dancing, eating, reading.
8. FIVE THINGS YOU WOULD NEVER WEAR AGAIN, tube top, dog collar, jodpurs, flat shoes, beret.

I tag: The Healing Room, The Underground Baker. Four Dinners, Tinkerbel, Red, The Thoughts of Bezalel, Nice Marmot and From A Lofty Perch. I believe in free will and so don't expect any of you to feel obligated to respond to this tag...but if you do I'll enjoy reading your answers.

6 comments:

longvowels said...

very nice site! you should check mine out

Amy Ruttan said...

I love David Bowie. Sigh.

Great meme, and I could never get into pork rinds, I've tried, just can't.

Love your memes, good choice with Tommy Douglas.

Gardenia said...

ah ha! I'll work on these tomorrow. In my sleep clothes with a cup of coffee!

Your film production interests me - I took a class on TV production - which was wonderful, but I realized I would rather do "film" via the computer (less exact time requirements). Very sexy, exciting and sort of expensive software which you probable already know about exists out there.

However, there is something about being able to achieve certain moods and effects with real film...........I'll see if I can dig up one I did with my youngest as starring actress - set in the 50's...............to share with you! So if you ever get those "headquarters" - I want to visit!

Your upcoming trip should make for some excellent footage. Very interesting cemeteries there. Plus still lots of 'cane damage I hear.

Pork rinds are great for the Adkins Diet! Also they can be dipped in very low calorie salsa, yes!!!!!

Joy Renee said...

blogger just ate my very long comment. i check by reloading your page before i risked inflicting you with a duplicate.

if i were a millionaire, i would buy a bookstore in which i could live and have my dream writing office and hold book club meetings and writer's workshops and author readings and tutor school kids and have no-shame literacy tutoring for any age and... its a pleasant dream anyway.

i was both encouraged and anxious when i found this post because i came here to tag you. i was relieved to see you seem to enjoy them and worried that it is too soon for another:

http://joystory.blogspot.com/2007/06/i-was-tagged-by-adelle.html

as you said, free will....

i would love to read your responses tho. it's why i thot of you.

oh, and that post below with Cormac and Oprah talking about the subconscious was awesome. it makes me think you would be interested in the commentary i wrote to go with my Monday Poetry Train offering.

i just read The Road. words still fail me. i can't believe that i never read a Cormac McCarthy before. But the good news is i get to look forward to catching up

Red said...

Hey Candy. Been away for a few days, hence the silence on the blogging front. But I will pick up your tag (Gardenia tagged me too, so I owe both of you!) over the next few days...

It's so cool that you would never wear flat shoes again. Do you wear heels always? That is so RAD!!! I wore heels last Saturday, and it really does amazing things to your sex appeal, doesn't it? A* couldn't keep his hands off me! I should burn all those tennis shoes and hiking boots, really...

Underground Baker said...

I've never been tagged...
this is kind of exciting!
I love playing tag.

generated by sloganizer.net