Sunday, June 17, 2007

The Catch-up Diaries?

Stagg and I dancing at Tuffy P. and Mister Anchovy's wedding 2001. That's right, we've been friends for over ten years before we fell in love. We got a scanner printer yesterday...so I am practicing and you are my guinea pigs. I love it...Stagg is crazy about the new scanner. I have no idea what time he went to bed last night because he was scanning all kinds of archives and stuff. He's still asleep.
Okay, so Tuffy P, Mister Anchovy and Stagg kidnapped me in Setember 2005. We drove to Nashville and Stagg and I have been together ever since. This picture is in front of a house/artists studio in New York State.
Nashville 2005.
This holiday was celebrating their wedding anniversary of four years. We are going to New Orleans in the fall to celebrate...six years?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I mentioned before, I first met both of you briefly in 1999 during the installation of the Meat Show. I saw you and Stagg standing together, not looking at each other but looking together at other stuff and I assumed that you were a couple and had been so for a while.

Candy Minx said...

Aw, thats so cute. I've got a picture here of Stagg that night...I'll post in later today.

Underground Baker said...

So fun to see snapshots of you guys.

thehealingroom said...

So VERY VERY romantic!
Thanks for sharing.
I am so romantic too.

Wandering Coyote said...

Great pictures, Candy, and a great story, too.

mister anchovy said...

I am so looking forward to the fall and meeting up with you two in the south!!!

FOUR DINNERS said...

you romantic devil

Red said...

Great piccies of the four of you!

You are so Madonna in the first picture... if it wasn't for the gravity-defying quiff of the singer in the background, I wouldn't be able to take my eyes off of you!

generated by sloganizer.net