Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A Vote?

Without a flash bulb...and below...with a flash bulb.

Okay...there is a great list of title suggestions, overwhelming. I am thinking I will take each of the suggestions now...and make a painting from all of them! Why not?
In the meantime...how about a vote picked from among these contenders. Can you tell the noise from upstairs renovations is driving me crazy...I really am indecisive today. Here are the contenders so far (not too late to add another title suggestion...hey, I'll make a painting or drawing based on all of the suggested titles anyways)t (I already was going to make a Blood Meridian painting so very strange to see the word Meridan come up as a suggestion)

Pace of Asses
Regis's Revenge
Heroes
Fast Hot Car
Trash Boom Bang
Meridian Sunset
Flames of Chaos
Brain Soup
Gerund
Crashes To Ashes
Goosecomet
Harbingers
Phoenix
Levant
Trouble At The Hot Lunch Club


I will admit to having a gut response with a couple of favourites for this painting. Okay, I'm going to make a list of finalists...drum roll:

Levant
Trouble At The Hot Lunch Club
Regis's Revenge
Brain Soup

I like all the suggestions and I am going to make work based on each of them. How about a vote for this painting and title from the above?

6 comments:

Wylie Kinson said...

Pace of Asses... Amy Ruttan, was that you?? hehehehe

The two I like are Trouble at the Hot Lunch Club and Brain Soup

Was it uncouth to vote for my own suggestion? Ah, who cares... I love the painting no matter what you call it! :)

Karen said...

Hot Lunch sounds good to me.

Red said...

Yeah, I think Mr Anchovy hit the nail on the head with Trouble...

Candy Minx said...

Well, I just noticed, no surprise, that two suggestions have food in them. My obsession with food no wonder they drew my attention. All great choices!

Amy Ruttan said...

I like Trouble at the Hot Lunch club. That fits, and yes I suggest Pace of Asses because my brain is on over load for the CBC's Test the Nation.

Go with the Trouble ... it fits.

* (asterisk) said...

I actually like Levant, and it has NOTHING to do with the fact my wife chose it. Truly.

generated by sloganizer.net