Monday, November 13, 2006

If you came here from Wikipedia, I Love You!

Sunset Limited (play) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yesterday I noticed I have been linked to two Wikipedia pages. I am so thrilled because one of them is my review of Cormac McCarthy's play The Sunset Limited. I'm feeling pretty fancypants right now. I sure hope technorati counts these links. Eat that Guy Kawasaki! The other link was to David Moos.

Wikipedia on Wikipedia.
Guy Kawasaki on Wikipedia
I am still aiming to beat Guy Kawasaki to technorati top ten. His technorati rank is #46. Mine fluctuates between 28,000 and 32,000. Here is his portrait listed on eBay. I painted his portrait to demonstrate my powers to Kawasaki and intimidate my opponent. Shake Kawasaki, shake! I am still going to donate half the profit to a charity of his choice when this portrait sells.

3 comments:

Adam Frazier said...

Yo! I need your assistance ASAP over at the blog. I'm calling all the troops in on this one! Please drop whatever you're doing, grab your CDs and meet me at the comments section!

Lynn said...

This is awesome. My Mom had a funny experience a couple of days ago. She had heard on the radio about a giant found in an afghan cave that eats people. She googled that and the key words pulled up my blog. She ended up with an epiphany and was freaked out all day!
I am so glad you are getting searched up for something tangeble.
Great work!

* (asterisk) said...

Look at you all Wikipedia'd up, girlfriend. Nice job, CM!

generated by sloganizer.net