Wednesday, July 05, 2006

20 Comment Wednesday List

Update: I am updating this post because I posted some photos that I had loaded earlier today but ran out of time, instead just quickly posting this list. And...because a funny friendly blogger in San Diego Death Begins In The Colon in honor of America's Birthday yesterday almostcalled me "commentator of the year". How sweet! heh heh. I love his photos of his beer fridge!
William Foxtrot
High Class Jack Ass
Blog About Nowt
Fat Fiz Brain Drain
English Ranter
Anti-Crapitalist
The Pie Shop
Watch My Loss
Individualist Spiritualist Anarchist Barbie
The Healing Room
The Emancipation of Alyas
Hair and Heart
Heavy Mentalist
Reds Page
Apperceptive Journey
Minj's Picnic Site
I've Made A Terrible Mistake
Four Dinners
Things That Make You Go Hmm
Wandering Coyote

2 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

I'd done 24 before I twigged this thing!

Candy Minx said...

Well, you monkey okay...I commented on a couple other blogs too...just didn't list them(tongue sticking out)

generated by sloganizer.net