Monday, May 22, 2006

Tag Yer It

I got tagged. I got tagged by ol Nowt! And the activity sounds strangely touchy feely. I just said today how I should have been born a guy. I drink beer, hate shopping and don't like to talk about my feelings. This tagging seems very close to talking about feelings!

I tag Rockittome, G.H. and S.H.


I AM: clumsy
I WANT: a spa day
I HATE: intolerance
I MISS: my grandmother
I LOVE: discussing ideas
I FEAR: putting my foot in my mouth
I HEAR: sirens, trucks running engines in the alley
I WONDER: if there is life on Mars
I REGRET: not seeing Nirvana when I had a chance
I AM NOT: cynical
I DANCE: every day
I SING: at karioke
I SEE: good in people most of the time
I CRY: at tv ads, sad movies,in confrontation, seeing suffering, lets say often
I AM NOT ALWAYS: well rested
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: excellent brocoli salad
I WRITE: in bed
I CONFUSE: singing with braying
I NEED: not much
I SHOULD: do more housework but I'd rather blog!
I START: excited
I FINISH: happy

10 comments:

FOUR DINNERS said...

You can get your foot in your mouth?? Wow! You're one supple babe!!

Wrinkled Weasel said...

watch out! those "spa days" can be fraught with danger!

see

http://wrinkledweasel.blogspot.com/2006/02/public-information-watch-out.html

rauf said...

I am clumsy too Candy, and goofy

* (asterisk) said...

Nice answers, CM. I wish I'd seen Nirvana. I knew someone who had tickets, but then Kurt died. While I was busy crying in disbelief for days on end, she was busy moaning about how she'd have the hassle of getting a refund. Can you see who was the real fan in this picture? I couldn't watch the Unplugged show for about five years... Funny, that sort of thing. It's not like I knew him.

Anonymous said...

You have done well here Candy. Being able to put your foot in your mouth, sing and dance is quite an achievement.

Candy Minx said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Candy Minx said...

Oops, I just deleted my response, how did I do that?

Um, yes, I can put my foot in my mouth any time any where, it's a curse!

I have still never seen the unplugged Nirvana show. I figure that may be part of why he killed himself, he saw how sold out it was. Unplugged is for "suits" to see that rock is actually musical.

Rauf, clumsy and goofy sounds like fun!

The Humanity Critic said...

Cool blog. Just passing through.

Wrinkled Weasel said...

thank you for all your lovely comments CM.

I have my eye on you...muwhahahah!

Anonymous said...

All i have to say is are you sure your brocoli salad is "excellent"?
and i need to know how to make hummus, if you can pull yourself away from your blog or post somthin' that would be fantastic.

generated by sloganizer.net