Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Having Shoe Fun

I got some shoes on sale the other day, so yesterday while I was working on my Guy Kawasaki portrait, I taped off the top of my shoes and went to town. Like painting a car.




And then this showed up in a google search about my blog...
"Notify Blogger about objectionable content. What does this mean? Blogger · Send As SMS · Get your own blog · Flag Blog · Next blog ..." The italics is what I copied and pasted...and all I could find...it showed up in someones google search for my blog (in my tracker record I noticed this...) Funny stuff.

3 comments:

Furtheron said...

Well my google search found your blog. So are you using the supressive Chinese version?

So I searched on the name of my blog - all I found was load of references to "Further on up the road" by Eric Clapton. No disrespect to the great EC but he played it he didn't write it. It's an old blues classic - alludes me though who did - Willie Dixon or the like no doubt.

I digress (there's a surprise!). Love the shoes - I won't show my daughter for fear of sparking her creative side without checking with my wife first!

rauf said...

Amazing Candy, just wondering why nobody ad this idea. Very tastefully done.

Candy Minx said...

Heh heh well you know anything to get a good sale...and then mix it up.

Further Raod, yeah, kids love decorating clothes...t-shirt painting is a great activity for a birthday party.

generated by sloganizer.net