Thursday, April 27, 2006

Atelier Gallery Fine Canadian Contemporary Art

My pal John and I were gallery hopping in Vancouver last December and one of the shows we saw was this one. At first I wasn't taken by the small drawings then I did a double take, then fell in love. Morstad also has a childrens book which I would recommend, you can buy through the gallery only $15. You may recognize this artist as one of her pieces is the cover album for Neko Cases awesome record, Fox Confessor Brings The Flood. (kiki and mister anchovy, you should own it)

4 comments:

Candy Minx said...

They are drawings, I beleive almost all of them are ink. d34pup, like I said when I first entered the gallery I was like, "whatever" and then they just kind of jumped at me , the detail, but especially the content that slowly sneaks up.

mister anchovy said...

c'mon Candy,...... Neko Case is way too cool for me. She's the queen of an exotic land called alt. country that is supposed to appeal to my demographic........how could I possibly listen to her?

Heidi Grether said...

Hey Candy, you are right, dehydration is not a good thing. Thanks for your visit. You always have something cheerful and encouraging to say! Have a wonderful weekend!

Rockitoomee said...

What were you doing up at 5:04 am?

generated by sloganizer.net